Salmon Protein Bowl
A combo of healthy fats, carbs, fiber & protein!
- 2 strips organic turkey bacon
- 1/2 small avocado
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- handful flax seed crackers
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups 50/50 spring mix
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 salmon filet (4-6oz)
- Everyday Tjs seasoning (as desired)
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Heat toaster oven to 370°F and cut up eggplant.
- Leave salmon and eggplant, out for 20 minutes to marinate with olive oil and everyday seasoning/ Himalayan sea salt. Add lemon half and turkey bacon to the sheet pan and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Begin preparing salad. Place 50/50 spring mix as a base on the plate and top with cheese, pico de Gallo, and avocado. Check on salmon, eggplant, and the turkey bacon and adjust cooking time to consistency/rareness desired.
- Take eggplant and salmon out of the oven and leave turkey bacon in for 5 minutes to finish/crisp. Drizzle lemon onto salmon. Add eggplant and salmon to the top of the salad. Drizzle remaining lemon onto the salad.
- Cut up turkey bacon and add to the salad! Finish off with crumbling flax seed crackers for extra crunch and adding a dash of sliced almonds.
Eat up & Enjoy!