Steak Eggplant Salad
elevating the salad bowl experience.
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 bison steak (or any protein)
- 1/2 package cauliflower rice
- 2 cups spring mix
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- pinch of everyday TJ’s seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Himalayan sea salt
- Heat toaster oven to 370°F and cut up eggplant.
- Leave steak and eggplant out for 20 minutes to marinate with olive oil and everyday seasoning/ Himalayan sea salt
- Put eggplant/ steak in the oven for 10-15 minutes and begin preparing salad. Microwave (2-6 minutes) cauliflower rice, place 50/50 spring mix as a base on the plate, and top with cauliflower rice. Check on steak and eggplant and just cooking time to consistency/rareness desired.
- Add goat cheese, guacamole on top. Take eggplant and steak out of the oven and leave steak out for 5 minutes to finish. Add eggplant to the top of the salad.
- Cut up steak and add to the salad!
Eat up & Enjoy!